Blackened Chicken Creamy Cheesy Pasta
3 each, Chicken Breast
2 T, Blackened spice mix
2 T, Olive Oil
1, 16 oz package fettuccine pasta
1 1/2 cups, Heavy Cream
1 cup, grated Parmesan
1 T Garlic, minced
3 cups, spinach
1 cup, Chicken stock
salt, to taste
1. Season chicken with blackened spice mix on both sides.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente.
3. Heat a large skillet to medium-high heat and add olive oil/canola blend, then sear chicken on both sides until golden, cook all the way until internal temperature of 165F+.
4. Add minced garlic to pan and saute until aromatic.
5. Deglaze pan with chicken stock, bring up to a simmer, add heavy cream and whisk to combine.
6. Add cheese and whisk to combine evenly, add spinach, and then add pasta back to sauce.
7. Add more blackened seasoning and salt to your taste. Serve chicken over pasta and enjoy!