Grilled Chicken Watermelon Salad
1 Grilled chicken breast, cubed
1 1/2 cups, watermelon cubed
2 T, goat cheese crumbled
1 small handful, basil
4 oz, Arugula
2 T balsamic vinegar
2 T honey
1/4 cup, olive oil
1. Cut watermelon into 1 inch cubes and set aside.
2. Crumble goat cheese and set aside.
3. In a large bowl whisk together balsamic vinegar, honey, salt, pepper and slowly stream in olive oil.
Or place all salad dressing ingredients in a mason jar, close with lid and shake until emulsified.
4. Cut chicken into bite size pieces and set aside.
5. Place arugula into the bowl and tear the basil over the arugula.
6. Finally add the goat cheese crumbles, and toss to combine.
7. Finish with freshly cracked pepper.