Rosemary Thyme Garlic Chicken
4-6 ea Chicken thighs
1/2 cup, Dry sherry
2 each, Lemon halved
6 sprigs, Rosemary
12 cloves garlic, sliced thinly
1 cup onion, medium dice
1 cup, Chicken stock
1. Heat a large dutch oven pot on medium-high heat.
2. Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. Add canola/olive oil blend to dutch oven, sear the chicken thighs on each side for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Remove the chicken thighs from the pot, saute onions until golden. Deglaze with dry sherry, scrape the bottom of the pan to remove all the stuck food bits.
5. Add the chicken back to the pot, squeeze the juice of two lemons into the pan and add lemons to the pot. Lay the herbs over the chicken.
6. Cover for 15-30 minutes and simmer on low heat.
7. Serve chicken thighs with roasted vegetables and your favorite grain/starch.