Green Tea Chicken Over Spinach & Sprouts with Golden Dressing
8 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast
3/4 tsp. PeachDish Salt**, divided, plus more to taste
1 tsp. cooking oil*
3 oz. green onion
2 tbsp. water*, divided
1 tsp. matcha powder
1 packet (1 1/2 tsp.) spicy brown mustard
1 tbsp. nutritional yeast
1 tsp. ground turmeric
2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp. olive oil*
4 oz. spinach
4 oz. carrot
1 oz. City Roots sweet mix sprouts
1 oz. sunflower seeds
1. Season chicken on all sides with a total 1/4 teaspoon PeachDish Salt.
2. • Cut green onion into 1-inch pieces.
• Use a vegetable peeler to slice carrot into thin strips.
• Discard any tough spinach stems.
3. • Place a skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 teaspoon cooking oil. When oil is hot, add chicken. Cook without disturbing until browned on first side, 3-4 minutes.
• Flip, and cook until chicken is firm to the touch and opaque throughout, 2-3 minutes.
• Transfer chicken to a large mixing bowl.
4. Return skillet to medium-high heat. Add green onion. Cook, stirring, until onion is lightly browned and just tender.
5. • Add 1 tablespoon water. Scrape up any browned bits from bottom of the pan.
• Transfer mixture to chicken bowl. Add matcha powder. Toss to coat.
6. In a bowl, whisk together mustard, nutritional yeast, turmeric, 1/2 teaspoon PeachDish Salt, vinegar, 1 tablespoon water and 2 tablespoons olive oil.
7. • Thinly slice chicken against the grain.
• Return chicken to bowl. Add spinach, carrot, sprouts and sunflower seeds.
• Toss gently with dressing, and season to taste with PeachDish Salt.
8. Divide salad between 2 plates, and enjoy!