Springer Mountain Farms Fully Cooked, Gluten Free, Buffalo Style Wings are fully cooked for your convenience, and have just the right amount of heat and flavor! Just heat and enjoy!
INGREDIENTS: CHICKEN WING SECTIONS, HOT SAUCE (AGED CAYENNE PEPPERS, DISTILLED VINEGAR, WATER, SALT, AND GARLIC POWDER), WATER, SEASONINGS (SALT, SUGAR, NATURAL FLAVORS), RICE STARCH, SEA SALT, FRUIT AND VEGETABLE JUICE (COLOR), AND NATURAL FLAVORS. GLAZED WITH: HOT SAUCE (AGED CAYENNE PEPPERS, DISTILLED VINEGAR, WATER, SALT AND GARLIC POWDER), AND WATER
Conventional Oven Method
1. Heat oven to 450°F with rack in center of oven.
2. Spray a foil lined baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Place frozen chicken wings on baking sheet; arrange pieces 1 inch apart in a single layer.
4. Bake 30 minutes, turning once halfway through. Heat until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
5. Let stand for 1 minute.
Air Fryer Method
1. Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
2. Place frozen wings in basket or tray of air fryer making sure to allow for space between pieces (do not double stack).
3. Reheat for 15 minutes.
4. For best results, rotate or turn the wings halfway through the reheating time.
DO NOT OVERHEAT, PRODUCT IS ALREADY COOKED
Due to variations in equipment, cooking time and/or temperature may require adjustment.
We strive to include equal portions of the flats and the drumettes in each bag, but it doesn't always happen. This item is bagged to a net weight and not to the number or type of piece, so sometimes this allows for more of one cut than the other.
Yes, it contains soybean oil, but during the processing of soybean oil, the protein allergen that causes a reaction is denatured and removed through the refining process of the oil.
Creating a fully-cooked product requires the use of sodium bearing ingredients to increase shelf life and add flavor. Our fully-cooked products contain the same and oftentimes less sodium than other fully-cooked products on the market. We are always looking for ways to improve our product and may determine a way to reduce the sodium content of these products in the future.
*Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones in poultry.
**No artificial ingredients. Minimally processed.