1. Heat oven to 425°F with rack in center of oven.
2. Spray a foil lined baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Place frozen chicken breasts on baking sheet; arrange pieces 1 inch apart in a single layer.
4. Bake 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
5. Let stand 1 minute.
1. Place 1 frozen chicken breast on a plate.
2. Cover with paper towel.
3. Heat on 50% power 5 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
4. Let stand 1 minute.
DO NOT OVERHEAT, PRODUCT IS ALREADY COOKED
Due to variations in equipment, cooking time and/or temperature may require adjustment.