Chicken Cheese Dip Stuffed Vidalia Onions
6 Large Vidalia onions
½ Pound white American cheese
1 Can Rotel tomatoes or tomatoes with green chilies
¼ Cup chopped cilantro
2 Cups diced grilled Springer Mountain Farms chicken *
1. Light charcoal in Big Green Egg or heat grill to 350 degrees.
2. Peel onions, cut ends off and scoop out center leaving sides and bottom intact.
3. Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl.
4. Scoop mixture into onions, mounding so they are full. Depending on size of onions, you may have some mixture left.
5. Place onions on Lodge cast iron grill and place on preheated grill. Cook at 350 degrees for 40-60 minutes or until tender.
*Marinate chicken before grilling in a mixture of oil, lime juice, salt, pepper and cilantro.