Chicken Skewers with Thai Peanut Sauce
1 lb. SMF Chicken Thighs, boneless & skinless
Bamboo Skewers, soaked in water for 10 min.
2 tbsp Dark Sesame Oil
1 ½ tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
1 tsp Ginger, minced
¼ cup Peanut Butter
1 tbsp Sugar
Hot Sauce, to taste
½ cup fresh Cilantro
1. Slice the chicken thighs into thumb-size slivers.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine half each of the sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, and ginger in a large, zipper
lock sealable bag. Add the chicken to the bag and marinate for 30 minutes.
3. In another mixing bowl, add the remaining ingredients and whisk to combine.
4. Remove the marinated chicken and skewer 1-2 slices per bamboo skewer. Season the skewer chicken
lightly with salt.
5. Heat a cast iron pan over medium heat. Sear each skewer for 2 minutes per side or until they begin to
brown. Cook to an internal temperature of 165ºF.
6. Serve the skewers with the dipping sauce and garnish with cilantro.