Air Fryer Method
1. Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
2. Place frozen chunks into the fryer tray or basket allowing for space between pieces for even heating.
3. Reheat in the air fryer for approximately 7 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
4. For best results, turn pieces halfway through the heating time.
1. Heat oven to 425°F with rack in center of oven.
2. Spray a foil lined baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Place frozen chicken breast chunks on baking sheet; arrange pieces 1 inch apart in a single layer.
4. Bake 16 minutes or until golden brown in color. Heat until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
5. Let stand 1 minute.
1. Place 4 frozen chicken breast chunks on a plate.
2. Cover with a paper towel.
3. Heat on high 1 ½ minutes or until heated thoroughly.
4. Let stand 1 minute.
DO NOT OVERHEAT, PRODUCT IS ALREADY COOKED
Due to variations in equipment, cooking time and/or temperature may require adjustment.