- In a large cast iron skillet add the butter and olive oil and melt butter over medium heat.
- Add the boneless chicken skin side down and slow roasted on the cast iron pan till they are nice and crispy, they do not have to be fully cooked, as they will be cooked later on in the sauce.
- Remove chicken wings from skillet.
- Add shallots and garlic to skillet and cook for a couple minutes until onion is softened.
- Add mushrooms and continue cooking for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add beer and cream, paprika, salt and pepper, mix it all together. Add the boneless chicken back to the skillet and make sure there's enough sauce to cover the chicken, if not add some water.
7. Cover and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes or till cook, stirring occasionally, making sure it doesn't stick.
8. Sprinkle with chives and serve with hot cheddar chives biscuits.